Friday, August 13, 2010

Yummy dinner tonight

My husband(Ricardo) really wanted to have Chili-Slaw dogs tonight for dinner, so I asked him to buy vegetarian chili for me. This was my dinner tonight:

Whole grain hotdog buns
Veg. chili
Coleslaw(not vegan obviously)
You put the chilli on the bun then the coleslaw. I know it seems odd for me to tell you which order to put the ingredients on but, there is a reason. If you put the chili first the coleslaw going on top kind of seals in the chili making it a bit less messy.
I was also thinking that shredded zucchini(told you we love it!)in with the chili would be a really good addition.
Not sure if you will like the combo? "Try them! Try them! And you may. Try them and you may, I say."(Green eggs and ham-Dr. Seuss.....I'm quoting this book and I don't eat eggs or ham,hehe)

No comments:

Post a Comment